This is the easiest & best French Toast ever! And just in time for YOU to celebrate your Mom for Mothers Day!
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- Bread Your favorite kind!
Ingredients for Cast Iron Skillet or Pan
- Brown Sugar
- Powdered Sugar
- Whipped Cream
- Whip the Eggs, Milk & Vanilla together in a bowl – set aside
- Heat up your Cast Iron Skillet or other non-stick pan. Melt butter, add 1-2 T Honey and 1-2 T Brown Sugar in and stir around with melted butter
- Dip your bread into the egg mixture and place on top of the Honey, Butter, Brown Sugar mixture (this makes it super yummy!!)
- Sprinkle to top with Cinnamon – extra yumminess here!
- Cook on one side until light brown and then flip and cook on the other side until light brown. May flip a few times until the outside appears a nice golden brown
- Now for the fun part! Add your favorite toppings and enjoy!!
- If you make more than you need…. you can store the rest in the fridge and it’s amazing heated up in the Air Fryer!