These Chocolate Chip Cookies withstand the test of time! This is a recipe that I worked on in high school and my oldest son Drew has made them even better! We hope you love them as much as we do.
- 1 Cup Butter
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 3 Eggs
- 2 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 3 1/2 Cups Flour
- Mix butter until smooth, add sugars (one at a time) Mix well
- Add vanilla and then the eggs (one at a time) Mix well
- Add baking soda into mix and then slowly add the flour, mixing well between each cup
- Additional items you can add: Chopped walnuts or pecans or dried cherries (YUM!)
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until slightly brown.